NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Noreast Sweatshirts

I could do them I would like to do a design that pleases all. If any of you havent seen the Laura Lee sweatshirts I have made, they are charles river apparrel thermal insulated zip up hoodies with a design on the chest corner and a big design on the back. Colors would range in forest green, Navy blue, and Black

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah def zipper I hate pull overs. Im down with the colors. At least this way you will notice a fellow noreast member on the beach. Lets see some design ideas.

·
Administrator
112,306 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
Hey Mike what ever happened to your T-shirts?

If Noreast puts out a SS it will be big bucks, not the kind of thing you will want to fish in.

why not if we can get them in darker colors (grey would get nasty looking to quick) they wouldnt get that fishing clothing look so quick.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Darker colors would be the way to go. Plus if you are wearing a sweatshirt it is because you are cold and if you are cold you want the sweatshirt to absorb the heat with a darker color, not repel the sun.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've been doing this for about 2 years now and for a quality sweatshirt like the Charles river apparel zip up hoodies(which are thermal insulated) we'll be looking at a price of 45-50 unless we are getting an order of over 100.

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
Hey Mike what ever happened to your T-shirts?

If Noreast puts out a SS it will be big bucks, not the kind of thing you will want to fish in.

Had to put that project on hold due to the work situtation. May be able to get back to it in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
What about the Logo? Do you think George is gonna let you use it as you wish? I think not. If anyone is gonna make a sweatshirt with Noreast on it your gonna have to get his permission first. He has shirts and hats listed here, and they are not cheep. $14.99 for a hat, $24.99 to $29.99 for a ss knit shirt. I would guess a sewatshirt would go near $45.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Ofcourse it would have to go through george first but if we had a plan put together first to show him what it would look like and how many people were interested I think he would be more receptive to the idea.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.