NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys and Gals, Noreast Bash is closing in on us. For all that are not going, don't be scared, we don't bite.
We had a lot of laughs and of course a lot of fish talk last year. Without George (Noreast) none of us would have met. There would of been no raft-ups, seminars, BBQ's, Gatherings, infinity of fishing information, ect....

This is a chance for all of us to say Thank you to George and Noreast for giving us this website and enabling us to form a gigantic fishing community and family. Noreast.com is number 1 for a reason......C'mon down to see why....
[b/]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
HungryJack wrote:
Onemoredrift wrote:
don't be scared, we don't bite.

We know you don't bite.

But those
do !!

Look at the marks they left on my ankle !
;)
:)

I think we need to get your dental records, those marks could be self-inflicted.

You do have a record of putting your foot in your mouth

·
Banned
7,820 Posts
obtuseangler wrote:
I think we need to get your dental records, those marks could be self-inflicted.

You do have a record of putting your foot in your mouth

With a big mouth like mine,
I couldn't possibly make such tiny marks :)

Piker pecks from when they bark and nip at my heels

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SinkerBouncer wrote:
If they let JoeBfishing go to the Bash, I?ll come along with a couple of other Northsiders.
I?ll take my chances and leave the fishing boots at home.

Joe B Looking has got to go.....what is a Noreast Bash without Joey... I tried looking for that "looking" pic and cannot find it, that was so funny....That had to be from 2 or 3 years ago I think.

Joeyyyyyyyy ;)

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
JoeBfishing wrote:
I remember that Bash! That was my second one. I wasn't looking:confused:;).
You wasn't looking at what Joe? LMFAO!!
See you guys there,I think its only 9 or 10 days away.

paulie

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Loooks like the weather gods are on our side today. Last bash we had the Noreast black cloud was over us and we had a bad ice storm. :( But not this year!
It's like a spring day out!

Have a safe trip in guys, see ya tonight!

Any last minute members that want to come, post here or on the original bash thread in the general forum and we will get you in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.