NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,305 Posts
That's a tough one. Game Stop puts your name on a list and they only manage to get a few on each delivery. Wally World had them but I doubt they have any in stock this late. Good luck finding one. Put an IOU under the tree.:) You might have better luck after the holidays.

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
Go to Toys R Us...tell them you called in yesterday and they were holding a WII for you in the back and you are here to pick it up.
They have them but they are holding on to them for what i have no idea.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IT Was for my cousin to buy for his kid. he spent 375 for the full package. it was unopened with a store receipt. not to bad for Christmas eve I guess

·
Registered
37,770 Posts
Better than I thought

FAMBUIS wrote:
IT Was for my cousin to buy for his kid. he spent 375 for the full package. it was unopened with a store receipt. not to bad for Christmas eve I guess

I know they were selling for over 400.00.
My kids got 14 new games for it yesturday, total waste of money(i think) but keeps them busy for a little while during the day. The 3 of them do not play vidio games much, and when sports star back up they never play vidios.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ITS GOOD GET THEM OUTSIDE! ALOT OF KIDS NOW NEVER GO OUTSIDE. ALL THEY DO IS PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND SURF THE NET. WHEN I WAS LIL KID ALL I DID WAS RUN AROUND THE STREETS FOR AS LONG AS I COULD. KIDS GOTTA Toughen UP THESE DAYS. before you know it kids will be walking around with big heads and tiny bodies ( lol )

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Talk about Wii overload, my son got his Wii console yesterday for Christmas and the Sports Game package...

By the end of the nite, his total was 9 - after opening up all his gifts.

I am not a "gamer", but this thing got me hooked.

Happy Holidays to all.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:confused:BLAZETOY wrote:
I am not a "gamer", but this thing got me hooked.

I KNOW BRO. I SHOULD TALK I WAS PLAYING GUITAR HERO ON MY FRIENDS WII FOR HOURS. MY BRAIN STARTED TO MELT

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Talk about creating a rush for a gift

Couldn't find them before X Mas but Today day after Best Buy has them stacked by the Door....Just a Ploy to lure people into the stores

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.