NorEast Fishing Forum banner

Nice rigs

2K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  DarthBaiter 
#1 ·
Which one do you like better?

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I'll also add my $.02 in favor of the HydraSports. I have the 230 Seahorse with a 200 HP Johnson. I'll agree that it is very good on the petrol. Really nice ride as well with a rreally wide beam which makes fishing really nice.

Mike

#10 ·
Tough call. Both are good hulls. Personally i prefer the Hydra sport but I must say in all honesty there were A LOT of problems with the evinrude ficht motors (which is whats on that boat for sale). And thats coming from an Evinrude FAN!:rolleyes:

AS for the merc on the Roblao. I really dont care for Merc but I THINK from what little I can see of the cowling, thats either a older optimax or an EFI in which either is prob. a better motor. ****! I cant belive I typed those words. That hurt. Its like a chevy owner praising a ford

Now if that Hydra sport had an E-TEC on the back...it would be a done deal in my opinion

#11 ·
merc

BLUEFISH9 wrote:
Tough call. Both are good hulls. Personally i prefer the Hydra sport but I must say in all honesty there were A LOT of problems with the evinrude ficht motors (which is whats on that boat for sale). And thats coming from an Evinrude FAN!:rolleyes:

AS for the merc on the Roblao. I really dont care for Merc but I THINK from what little I can see of the cowling, thats either a older optimax or an EFI in which either is prob. a better motor. ****! I cant belive I typed those words. That hurt. Its like a chevy owner praising a ford

Now if that Hydra sport had an E-TEC on the back...it would be a done deal in my opinion

The only thing better than a Merc on the transom is 2 Mercs hanging on the transom!

Attachments

#12 ·
Fishbust wrote:
BLUEFISH9 wrote:

The only thing better than a Merc on the transom is 2 Mercs hanging on the transom!

I'll take 3 Yammies

Attachments

#13 ·
Fishbust wrote:
BLUEFISH9 wrote:

Hmmm...double anchors...must be a bottom fishermen. But seriously...don't let your anchors hang from the transom...anchor from the bow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.