NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am new to the site. Have been over at THT. But time for a change! I own a 27 Contender with twin 250's and fish for everything. This year had my first big eye and swordfish over 130 lbs. I am out of the navesink river. Hope to help contribute to your site.

Eric W

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
Welcome aboard Eric!!

Make sure you really like this place before you venture in to the lounge & whatever you do, DON'T GO IN THE CHATROOM ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCARY BAD!!!
VERY SCARY BAD!!!!!
Sometimes.....

·
Registered
12,273 Posts
Welcome aboard Eric. Enjoy the site, lots of interesting characters.

Beware of Toggy(Learning2Tog)
He claims to be a Deadhead but he really goes to Madonna concerts dressed as a baton twirler. And he's a mooch . Don't loan him any money, you'll never see it again.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are most people on the site NJ and NY?? Tired of reading posts about fish that never come up this way. Thought I should include a pic of my sled.

Not loaning any money. Need to borrow myself!

Eric W

This post edited by ericw 07:30 PM 12/28/2007

Attachments

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
Learning2Tog wrote:
OH WOW!!!
I forgot all about that polka dotted top Cany got me.
Wish I knew where I left it.
What a trashy pig I am.

you look good in in you better find it

·
Registered
12,042 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD ERIC !!!!!Pay no attention to the above Jibber Jabber, although it is ALL true !!

OH yeah, i guess most are from NY, That's why they are "THAT WAY" ;);):rolleyes::rolleyes::)

Don

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
We have members from NJ but i would say most of us are from NYC/LI area. That wont mean that you will not gain a treasure trove of information reguarding the species you fish for.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.