NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
112,311 Posts
Welcome to Noreast

sit down buckle up and enjoy the ride

you will find no better fishing site on the net


Cany likey Toggy too


This post edited by canyonfvr 06:31 PM 01/14/2008
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys!

I know Miky Liky Toggy is spelled wrong, but my nephew made me a card and spelled it that way so I ran with it...

He is an AWESOME kid! When he gets to the age of 5 he will join me on my boat and I will show him how to catch the TOGGY lol...

This post edited by mikylikytoggy 06:44 PM 01/14/2008
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,001 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
Welcome to Noreast

sit down buckle up and enjoy the ride

you will find no better fishing site on the net


Cany likey Toggy too


miky liky...........:rolleyes::rolleyes:
.welcome to noreast.
Pull up a chair and relax and get comfy...........your gonna be a while............


Don't forget, real fishermen take a walk through the jungle to get to the good fishin.............


Stop by the Lounge and intro yourself there as well.........
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
112,311 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
whos Rick Clunn :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Cany don't know fresh water. Neither do I


Rick Clunn is a freshwater fish :rolleyes::rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
23,846 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
whos Rick Clunn :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Cany don't know fresh water. Neither do I


Rick Clunn is a freshwater fish :rolleyes::rolleyes:

No silly ....he is the President of Ireland
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
112,311 Posts
Gaucho wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
whos Rick Clunn :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Cany don't know fresh water. Neither do I


Rick Clunn is a freshwater fish :rolleyes::rolleyes:

No silly ....he is the President of Ireland

that would explain why i never heard of him
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
112,311 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
Let's not hijack this thread.
MLT is new here.


what better way to break him in
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
112,311 Posts
Flukinicehole wrote:
likeitreallyis wrote:
they do?


It's true, we even let Ranger fans in here.

Let Ranger fans in here :confused: like there a choice
. LMAO were really a nice bunch of guys
.

Ranger fans or Noreaster's :rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top