NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finishing up a new site for a marine artist who does some pretty cool art work called Gyotaku...Japanese art of fish printing. Its been a fun project and I think people will like his work.

The Flash on the web site isn't finished yet, it just loops through (Just click a menu tab to get out of it) and we have some work to still do but i just wanted to give you all a preview of a new artist/fisher dude..I am sure I can get him to advertise on Noreast as well in the next month or so.

Any feedback on our work is welcomed and appreciated.

www.jaxsfishprints.com/home.asp

Don

This post edited by blueoceangroup 07:34 PM 01/10/2008

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Great Potential There...

I've yet to get the "wall fish," but have already heard from "The Minister" that I can only display a "dead fish" in the basement or garage. However, we both like and collect Japanese folk art so this could be a happy compromise. Still have to catch the fish first...

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
you did it again don

great job on jacks site

you guys can see some of his work and talk with jack at the fishing and hunting expo at the nassau colisium this weekend. He will have a booth there. Please stop by to say hello.
Jack is a friend of mine. I will be there most of the day saturday after the noreast surf fishing seminar offering cheep charters to those who buy a print from him

.......see you there.....capt. gil

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.