NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey any of you guys been spinnin wood lately? If not, you better get moving, winter is almost over and time is running out! Here is a picture of a few of the plugs I spun recently:

C'mon guys post some pictures to get everyone going and ready to fish. Spring is just around the corner!:):):)

Tight lines,
Bassholl

· Registered
959 Posts
Real nice stuff, BassHoll, which raises a very good point. Fishing season's just about here, so make sure you guys post pics of whatever you catch on the lures you've made...and pass along any thoughts on DOs and DON'Ts that you come up with. Thanks...

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NighCaster,
As far as reference material goes I would recommend C. Boyd Pfieffer's Complete Book of Tacklemaking. That should give you a good start. It is also a great reference for cutom rod building.

Surfrat I use two coats of rod builder's epoxy to protect my plugs.

Tight lines,
Bassholl

· Registered
31 Posts
Book recommendation

Hey Basshole!

Great recommendation! Was net surfing looking for lure pieces parts and know how to produce some of my own ideas.
Having stumbled upon this site and your info I ordered the book.
Pfieffer's book is a great resource. But wife is getting jealous so I put it down.
Anyway this newbie thanks you.

Glen

· Registered
959 Posts
Irish,
Naw...you're OK...the pics they're referring to were on the old board & the gang at headquarters central is in the middle of shifting material from the old board to this one so it may be a while before we're able to post photos again. I've asked George to give me a heads up on a timeline so I'll post that as sson as I have the info...
Jerry Vovcsko

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.