NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the Logo for the tee shirts & sweatshirts the NERBs are getting made. Will have them for sale at the show in High Point as well as through the NERBs website. Still have to clean a couple of things up (his left hand), but overall I'm really pleased.

Who's gonna be the first to do a NERB Logo Weave? Might have to make that a mandatory entrance exam into the NERBs... but I'd end up having to kick myself out, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll ask you guys what sizes you want the shirts in once I get the prices. WE'll all have time to design whatever weaves we want to do once DAve comes out with the VWV software. You guys will have the first crack at these once they are available too.

I'm glad you guys like the Logo. IT's simple enough that I might be able to mass produce grip inlays for us.

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Hi Billy,

Will NERB's have Honorary members in the future?

That is the only way a 'hack' like me could get into your organization!

The logo in color is "out of sight"!!!

Neil

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Getting these done in 100% Cotton tee shirts, both long and short sleeve. Also getting 11oz sweatshirts for anyoen interested. This Logo on the back in black & white, front logo will read:
The NERBS
Lords of the Strings

in white.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NERB Site is up and running, but FAR from completion. I am going to redo the entire site but for now, it's up. Still updating it daily, but you can click around and take a look and see some of what it planned for the future.

The NERBs

This post edited by Billy40 07:50 PM 01/17/2008

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
Billy,

you have to put some color in the wizard. Site looks good cant wait to see what more you add to it

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hey Billy why not have a fishing rod in the logo if it's a rod building logo just my oponion. You could strap a rod to his back like a samarai sword with some cool wrap design otherwise looks great

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The detail of a wrapped fishing rod wouldn't show up on the tee shirt logo. Besides, the NERBs are known to wrap otehr objects besides fishing rod blanks.

The original plan was for a fishing rod, but it just didn't look right so it was scrapped.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.