NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Noreast readers,

Just wondering… I've been hosting this forum (Fishing with Crazy Alberto) for awhile now and I like to do a little survey if you don't mind.

1) How can I improve this forum?

2) What would you like to see more of?

3) Do you like what you are reading and is it informative enough?

3) Does this meet your expectations?

Remember, this is YOUR forum and you can make this as informing /exciting /educational as you like… pending on your feedback and participation.

Thank You! :)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Al,
The forum is outstanding...being able to see what the other's are doing to catch fish is very helpful...it is very helpful when you list what time of year/time of day a certain fishing technique is to be used...More often than not, i fish the right way, but the wrong place, or wrong time of year...it is great to learn what the habits of the fish are...like it was said...you speak striper....that is the key....keep up the good work...I am truly amazed at how willing you& your readers are at helping all of us out....a few of my friends are great bass fishermen...but won't tell how they do it...thanks!! I still need help on the live-lining situation..i know that is the key!!!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Good Job Al

There's not much I would change regarding the format of this forum. You are very willing to share information and techniques to make us all better fishermen.

I especially like when you stimulate conversation by asking us questions, having us answer them, then you respond to our replies with comments or more questions.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the most informative site that I've found.

Soundfisher

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Maybe a hottie thread? Some mystery fish?? ;) Just kidding.
You're doing great Al. This is the first section I read when I come onto the Noreast site.
Maybe you could start a weekly or bi-weekly topic discussing a specific type of fishing...like bucktailing for doormat fluke. And then there is always all of your top secret tog techniques.
Keep up the great work!!!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Folks,
First foremost, I like to thank you for your kind words -and- most importantly…. It gives me a good idea if I am providing sufficient content to make you wanna go out and enjoy this sport to the max.

Furthermore, it's my way of giving back to this sport and I want to make sure I am doing it right! So please keep your replies as honest and constructive (which you have)! The day I am not having fun… will be the day I will stop posting.

Gamakatsu wrote:
As I see it, there is a serious lack of photos that depict fisherwomen clad in scanty bikinis. Other than that, everything is great!

Steve20 Wrote:
How about taking people out to the surf to fish with you?

mikeyt413 wrote:
….. I still need help on the live-lining situation..i know that is the key!!!!!!
To answer your question…. Yes, there are many methods of catching fish… and LIVE-LINING (in the right conditions / places) is also very productive. If you have any questions … simply POST IT and you will get many tips from me and others.

Soundfisher wrote:
…. I especially like when you stimulate conversation by asking us questions, having us answer them, then you respond to our replies with comments or more questions. As far as I'm concerned, this is the most informative site that I've found.
The reason why I sometimes reply with a question… is to make sure the individual gets my message across clearly. It also opens up a whole new dialog within the same topic. I feel that there is usually a lot we can learn from each other too.

MakoMike wrote:
Looks pretty good as is.

JPL wrote:
Al: great format and venue for information; you've been very responsive and generous with advice and tips. I'd like to hear more about kayaking exploits but I'm not sure is this is the forum to advise on.
Hi JPL, You know how much I enjoy kayak fishing! It's another form of fishing, which allows you to get away from a crowd and get you to places where no one can! If you have any Kayak questions… I will freely provide you with my insights and I am sure there others that will chime in! Just POST away and get ya going.

mudman wrote:
As everyone else said, I find this website very informative and your advice is very concise and more detailed and informative than in other sites.

Gottog wrote:
Maybe a hottie thread? Some mystery fish?? Just kidding.
You're doing great Al. This is the first section I read when I come onto the Noreast site.
Maybe you could start a weekly or bi-weekly topic discussing a specific type of fishing...like bucktailing for doormat fluke. And then there is always all of your top secret tog techniques.
Keep up the great work!!!

I promise to post a hottie thread only if you are willing to post a picture of yourself with a speedo (now there's a scary thought).LOLOLOL! As far as posting a weekly or bi-weekly topic…. I dunno yet. But I am certainly NOT going to post my "top secret" stuff. I need to have a slight edge on you! :)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
238 Posts
As the piture depicts you are one of the true Jedi Striper Masters. Your forum has a pleathra of useful information. You are the cliffnotes to fishing. Appreciate the fact that you freely devulge info that you have spent countless hours gathering through trial and error and yet still pass that on to those of us who do not have the time or resources. Unlike Yoda you dont make us carry you on our backs when ever you want to go somewhere or make us do chores for the info.

I also like your posted reports with the questions thrown back at us and think a weekly or monthly focus on one specific topic may be useful.

On the other hand to boost viewership on your forum I would also recommend a daily feature on scantly clad female models.

Space

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
broncorick wrote:
…They made me think "Yea, I knew that", but some times you get frustrated and forget the basics. Thanks_Rick

Hi Rick,
That's an excellent point and that's the message I try to convey! It's no secret… In order to be a successful fisherman, you MUST constantly "think" and revert to the basics to find the answers. Once the process becomes second nature… Fishing will be a whole lot easier! ;)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.