NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I want to do a charter this Sunday for stripers out of Brooklyn/Queens or the Western Sound. Would prefer NOT to troll (i.e. bait or jigs). Anyone got any recommendations for a good boat?

Thanks,

ADK

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was on a charter last week for blackfish on the Island Current out of City Island. We did well with the blackfish and then diamond jigged before heading back to the dock for about half an hour. We had a steady pick of blues and a couple stripers thrown in the mix. I remember the captain saying he had an open day this weekend coming because somebody cancelled. The number is 917-417-7557. The boat fits about 20. The Captains name is Chris.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Check out Capt Anthony at Jamaicabaycharters.com He is a friend of mine and will put you on the fish. If the conditions are not fishable, he will not take you for a ride. Right now there is plenty of bass in the relatively protected waters of Jamaica Bay.

good luck
Fatal Attraction

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.