NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing all the plugs you guys have been making I had to do a few of my own.
I live in Manhattan so no lathes and shop tools here.
Determination a cordless drill, a razor knife and a few dowels and this is what I came up with.
Have a few other I will post after epoxy.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Looking good, Tarheel...looking very good! Seems to have a bit of the reverse Atom influence in the design...and that was a killer striper lure. Tarheel, eh? Are you from North Carolina? I spent a couple of years at Camp Lejeune way-back-when...didn't try the surf 'cause I didn't know about striped bass back then...too young to know better;) Nice first post...keep 'em coming.

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes guys I am from North Carolina and also didnt get into to much surf down their either...also too young to know any better.
Camp Lejeune?? Do know the area there. Used to go down Atlantic Beach and hang out on the weekends.Wow alot of fun times back there.
I am definately ready to get my first stripper on this thing. Have a couple of others I will post soon. One I think you all will like.
I think I may have been bitten now though seems there will be no stopping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.