NorEast Fishing Forum banner

Mullet Flys

1723 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  SandFlee
Ok, so the mullet abound on the south shore...who has some decent patterns? Here's on I'll share... it's called the G-string mullet. Don't ask!


See less See more
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
Pretty much any long, flowing fly with some bulk (to push water) can work. A coating of silicon or Softex helps hold the shape.

I prefer gray over white instead of blue, but both will work.

1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.