NorEast Fishing Forum banner

mooseleguntic lake?

768 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  f1shheads 
#1 ·
[No message]

#2 ·
i rented a cabin on the east shore of the lake and have never fished that area before. I am bringing a boat so i will be able to reach the entire lake and other surrounding lakes, rivers and ponds. I am going to stop in at the local tackle shop and get info but i figured id ask guys who have been off the beated path and know where the monsters lie.Thank guys

#4 ·
heading down in a couple of hours. A friend of mine gave me some hints as to what to use and some new techniques that i had never heard of (verticle casting) etc. . . So im gunna take the list of lures he gave me and go to the local tackle shop near the cabin im renting and put the two lists together and see what comes out. ill let you guys know how i do. . . . . Wish me Luck

#5 ·
just got back from the trip, what a blast. Did farely well trolling on the lake, i guess we hit it just right. They said that it was the best week they had seen in years
Then did some stream fishing and hit the upper dam pool. Guys if your in the area definatly try that on the fly. Great fishing. Did real good on the caddis dry and wet flies ( they hatched all day there ) then actually stood on the dam instead of in the water and used a streamer and produced salmon and trout up to 3 or more pounds. ( didnt weigh any, just guessing ) DIDnt keep and fish from the dam because your not allowed to keep trout and i hope to catch the same salmon next year so ya. . . . good luck out there guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.