NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Crazy Alberto!!

I hope that you remember me. I'm billy 40's girlfriend.

I was hoping that you could help me with something. After putting off my wedding twice due to what is going on with the airlines, I decided to get married in Montauk and get some fishing in.

I'm interested in three hotels there: The Montauk Manor, Gurneys Inn and Crows Nest Rest. Do you know anything about these hotels? I would appreciate any input you might have.

El-key

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hi El-Key... Off course I remember you!!!! How are you?

Have Billy call me and I will give him all the specs. In fact, I know a few fishers that works at those places....let me call them for ya. ;)

"Crazy" Alberto

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crazy Alberto -

I'm doing fine. Thank you so much for your help. I'll have Billy contact you. I hope to see you soon. Maybe we can get together and teach Billy how to catch fish!!

El-key

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
....Maybe we can get together and teach Billy how to catch fish!!

OUCH!!! I am glad I did not type that! :)

El-key,
Just let me know when and I will be there! ;)

"Crazy" Alberto

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
El-Key,
Gurneys is the best if I remember right. I stayed at the crows nest with my last girlfriend in "the cottage" and it was kinda Ok , 2 fireplaces, it needed to be spruced up or something not very impressive and the regular rooms even worse. Now, Briney Breezes was really nice , on old montauk highway over looking the ocean with all newly remodeled rooms and balconys ect. Another nice one was cullidan {S} house. It was in the dunes over on the north side { Westlake dr. is it?} that was brand new 3 yrs. ago really nice. Have fun,
Alan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.