NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my son to the monster truck show at the Nassau Colliseum last night. What the **** happened to the dirt?!?
They did the show on the concrete floor! This was my sons second show and my fourth and they always had a dirt track. It just wasn't the same
We'll probably take a pass next year if they don't bring back the dirt.
Also, they close off the first 3 or 4 rows around the entire arena. Must be some new safety rule?

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
No Dirt

Insider info.... There is no dirt on the floor because Wang doesnt want to pay for the dirt to be hauled in and out. Instead he'll pay for the cleaners to come in and graound all of the rubber off the concrete with special chemicals so the ice will stick. He saves a little money doing it this way. Also the concrete floor allows the trucks to do the donut competition. They dont get the revolutions on dirt. Too soft. As for the closing of the first 3 rows, thats where most of the debris lands and before anyone gets hurt and there is a lawsuit, they'll take the hit on the tickets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.