NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Alberto

I have been asked what is the MOJO lure that is used for stripers in the Mid Atlantic States.

I'm pretty sure that info is stored deep in my memory but is trapped forever. HA!!!

Thanks,

Capt Neil

PS Save me a few flounders. If I do the Lindenhurst Fishermans Flea Market I won't be on the Shinne**** Star till Monday.

Have Fun Fishing. Capt Neil
Custom Fishing Rods by Captain Neil

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hey Capt. Neil?

According to most Mid Atlantic fishers, a MOJO lure means ?confidence go-to lucky? lure. For some a mojo lure is a chicken scratch bomber (swimmer)?and to some is a bucktail tipped with a pork rind.

Also, another meaning of MOJO is ?good karma (approved by the fishing gods) which has a proven catching record? ? the kind of lure you will kill for. :)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Alberto.

I think I have used hand cleaner while working on cars called MOJO. Maybe it sounded like that.

Capt Neil

Have Fun Fishing. Capt Neil
Custom Fishing Rods by Captain Neil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.