NorEast Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to recall a thread about LI Recreational Fishing Show here?
Moved? deleted?
Northport Rod and Reel Eelskin rigging demo moved to general fishing forum and posts deleted? Last time I checked, eelskin rigging on a swimming plug was for mostly surf fishing, optimal place to have the thread would be here. Zeno was talking about the demo, his post seemed to disappear from that thread.
What's going on?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
JNSKI,

Funny you mention the one about the LI Rec. Expo. I posted a question to Willy on that thread and was pulling my hair out wondering where the heck it was. I started doubting myself and checking other sites. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: DOH!!!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
To top it off when I try one of the links pasted above I get the following;

Element RECORDCOUNT is undefined in POSTS.

Resources:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Hey Nerd, would ya please Enable Robust Exception Information!!! :)

·
Banned
7,173 Posts
jnski wrote:
I seem to recall a thread about LI Recreational Fishing Show here?
Moved? deleted?
Northport Rod and Reel Eelskin rigging demo moved to general fishing forum and posts deleted? Last time I checked, eelskin rigging on a swimming plug was for mostly surf fishing, optimal place to have the thread would be here. Zeno was talking about the demo, his post seemed to disappear from that thread.
What's going on?

VERY GOOD QUESTION

·
Banned
7,173 Posts
this really needs to be looked into real fast walleyeman. this show is not for any one orginization in particular and definitely not for any publication. the expo is for each and every recreational angler.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
cyg819 wrote:
VERY VERY STRANGE!!!! What happened to the Long Island Recreational Fishing Expo????? I would like to get an update on the Seminar schedule for Saturday & Sunday
I'll send you the current schedule.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.