NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone besides me, like to raid the fridge for a little something, at night??

Some of my favorites are toasted rye with butter or strawberry jelly. Sometimes I feel that thinly sliced pound cake, toasted, hits the spot...;) Then there's pasta......OMG. I just love baked ziti, or a slice of lasagna...
Oh,...here's another that I can't pass up on a weekend. Wings....yup. Simple to whip up. Ten spicy hot wings in the nuker for three mins, and a drizzle of Tabasco,....yeeehaaa, your in like flynn..

Anyone else like to manga at night??

BTW...tonight was a double shot of marble rye in the toaster with melted peanut butter...

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
One of my favorites is a bit lame, but I like it all the same...

Nice big bowl of Rice Krispies w/sugar and a bannana...

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
LOL...
Ive been doing thAT ever since i was a kid.
The best is when you look in the fridge and see nothing to eat but 15 minutes later your back in there looking again:confused::confused: Like magic ...something would show up. I would eat the dam cake frosting using my finger at 3am on a school night.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Just rolled in from work and made a little snack....leftover roast beef with white rice and worcestershire sauce, some triscuits and a bag of microwave popcorn. Yummmmmmm!!!!

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Ohhhhh..............Ohhhhhhhh...............I just had a DD coffee and a stale azz cruller...........:rolleyes:...........Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy yum yum.........
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, I'll be havin breakfast in a couple hours, so it will hold me till then.:rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........I can almost taste the chili, cheese and sausage omellett now.........YUMMY.

·
Registered
380 Posts
napster wrote:
Mini pizza's homemade
english muffin-leftover spaghetti sauce-mozzerla cheese in a bag 3 minutes in toaster oven.

You put all this in a bag for three minutes:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Scary.

·
Registered
24,271 Posts
OTHS40 wrote:
napster wrote:
Mini pizza's homemade
english muffin-leftover spaghetti sauce-mozzerla cheese in a bag 3 minutes in toaster oven.

You put all this in a bag for three minutes:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Scary.

LOL, shredded cheese in a bag. I used to make those all the time, but I'd pretoast the Engamuffin and then toast it again with the toppings. Crunchier.

·
Registered
380 Posts
jpd wrote:
OTHS40 wrote:
napster wrote:
Mini pizza's homemade

Scary.

LOL, shredded cheese in a bag. I used to make those all the time, but I'd pretoast the Engamuffin and then toast it again with the toppings. Crunchier.

MMMM...

Sounds like lunch

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.