NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there is a place that rents mid size to lrg pick up with tow hitches for rent in the tri state(100 miles around Manhattan) area?

I need a new car/truck in a few months and with gas prices the way they are, a pick up/SUV to haul my boat 2, 3 times a year just doesn't make sense. If I can rent a pick up for $100-$150 for a day, when I need to haul, I would get a little 4cylinder Civic or a Suzuki and save some gas money.
So...anyone know of any such place, please let me know.

·
Registered
18,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lattitudechange wrote:
STRIKERTHREE wrote:
Enterprise truck and van rental
Whenever I rented from Enterprise I noticed that their vans don't have hitches and they cap off the bumper hitch on their pick ups with a metal plate just below the bumper.
Thanks S3 and LatC...
Enterprises says towing is a No No...:(

·
Registered
18,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks StrikerThree.

I'm gonna call my local Enterprise and find out what the deal is. It's funny when I rented from them in the spring they said "no", maybe it's just that Enterprise..they had not truck rental either....

·
Registered
18,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:(
I called them again today and again they say that they do not allow towing. :confused:
They have trailer hitches(at least one place said they do another said no) but the company doesn't allow towing. :confused: :confused: :confused:

So if I rent and tow...how do they know? :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.