NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope all of you are having a merry Christmas with family and friends! Tomorrow our family (4 kids between 3 and 10 years old) will be piling in the minivan and driving 24 hours to Minnesota to my in-laws.
Our flip down DVD player makes the trip much more managable. Lots of snow, snowmobiles and ice frozen lakes with fish houses awaits us! I want to thank all of you for your great contributions to this surf forum. We have a great community of anglers here that share a common passion for pounding the surf. I hope this coming New Year brings great success and more fun memories while surf fishing! Have a happy holidays and be safe! :)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Four kids + minivan + 24 hours = I hope they all have a gameboy (or whatver kids are playing with these days) their own MP3 players and a library of DVD's or that may seem like 24 weeks

Good luck and Enjoy

I triple dog dare you to see if your tongue sticks to the spool on your ice fishing pole

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.