NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to have some work done on my merc for the season. i used to bring the boat to electra marine in lynbrook but they are out of business. i think i am going to bring the boat to ocean marine in merrick. does anyone know about their service dept and their work. if you could e-mail me at [email protected] it would be greatly appreciated. good luck to all......

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Sorry to be a little off topic on your post but WOW!! Electra Marine of Lynbrook has closed thier doors after gosh over 25 years, just a guess but I bet could even be more.
Used to see thier ads in the back of almost all boating mags. I bought a 15 for my inflatable from them , the owner was a character to say the least. hmmmm, interesting.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I've used Ocean Outboard in Merrick for years. They do first class work. Also, Paul the mechanic at Mako Marina in Freeport is still Merc certified from when he owned Shelter Point. He's doing the work on my engine for the past three years. Also first rate.

Bill Sullivan
Jones/Debs editor
Nor'east Saltwater

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.