NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Administrator
97,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a bit early for the weekend plans thread but I figured some of you might might have taken the day off tomorrow for the extra long weekend. Im working tomorrow :mad:......

Saturday hopefully flukin on the Rocker weather permitting

Sunday Not sure yet :rolleyes:

Monday sleeping late and maybe a little yard work then do a little BBQIN and some beer drinking

So what are yopu Guys up to on this long Holiday weekend?

Happy Memorial Day everyone

· Registered
6,065 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
I know its a bit early for the weekend plans thread but I figured some of you might might have taken the day off tomorrow for the extra long weekend. Im working tomorrow :mad:......

Sunday flukin in MTK with Josh and Jay

Monday sleeping late and maybe a little yard work then do a little BBQIN and some beer drinking

Guess I'm flukin with you in MTK this weekend

· Registered
15,770 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:

Gee I ask him to go Fluking with me and forgetaboutit ;)

· Registered
41,287 Posts
Tomorrow it's a trip to Manhattan and then Yankee Stadium with MakoMike, Sinky and Koz.

Saturday it's the airshow with my honey and then dinner for her birthday.

Sunday is open. Maybe I can get out fishing somewhere.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

· Administrator
97,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stpaul7 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:

I dont wanna be in a video

· Registered
15,770 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
stpaul7 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:

I dont wanna be in a video

Yes you do you said yours would get more views that Bob's catching a striper in the cast net

Currently 835 views

· Administrator
97,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
striperman55 wrote:
tommoro is fishing, saturday is fishing, sunday is work i think and then fishing, and monday is going to the beach with some fishing lol...

Guess youll be fishing all weekend :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,491 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
striperman55 wrote:
tommoro is fishing, saturday is fishing, sunday is work i think and then fishing, and monday is going to the beach with some fishing lol...

Guess youll be fishing all weekend :rolleyes:

ya why not, fish r here and thick

· Administrator
97,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
crabman1130 wrote:
Tomorrow it's a trip to Manhattan and then Yankee Stadium with MakoMike, Sinky and Koz.

Saturday it's the airshow with my honey and then dinner for her birthday.

Sunday is open. Maybe I can get out fishing somewhere.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tell the Mrs Happy Bady

· Premium Member
67,033 Posts
Tonight yankee game with Crabby, Koz and Sinky. Tomorrow work on the boat. Sunday BBQ at the marina and do more work on the boat. Monday (hopefully) finish up the boat and take her for a ride, maybe even bring a few rods with me. Tuesday work around the house. Wednesday NEFMC advisors meeting.

· Premium Member
21,917 Posts
Last day in Florida today...and I cant wait to get the **** up North

Leaving the Hotel and doing my father a flavor of driving his Florida car back to NY at 5am Sat.

Sunday hopefully recover and get out to the boat.

Monday BBQ and Fishing.

· Registered
8,643 Posts
Tonight ~ A nice steak supper and then the Yankee vs. Phillies game with John, Mike, and Crabby

Saturday ~ Fishing in the morning then mow the lawn and some other yard work. Have a nice quiet barbecue with my bride in the evening.

Sunday ~ Hopefully fishing in the morning but maybe not. Going to a barbecue at the marina in the early afternoon and have a good time with some good folks.

Monday ~ Go to the Memorial Day Parade in my town and listen to the speeches afterwords and then pay my respects to those who made the ultimate sacrifice and gave their life for our country. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their sacrifice so I can live free and be able to do the things I want to in this great country.:) I can't thank them enough.

If the weather allows do a little fishing in the evening.

· Registered
4,127 Posts
Sat.- Hooking up with Capt. Pappy at Jones Beach for the air show. Thinking of going fishing Sat. night, should have the right tide for most of the evening.
Sun.- It's time to get the vegetable garden going. That should take up most of the day.
Mon.- Whatever my wife wants to do. It's her birthday.

· Premium Member
67,033 Posts
steamboat1 wrote:
Sat.- Hooking up with Capt. Pappy at Jones Beach for the air show. Thinking of going fishing Sat. night, should have the right tide for most of the evening.
Sun.- It's time to get the vegetable garden going. That should take up most of the day.
Mon.- Whatever my wife wants to do. It's her birthday.

Happy B-day to Mrs. Steamboat!

· Registered
10,969 Posts
First and foremost I will fly the flag and say a prayer to honor our fallen heroes. Aside from that I am hoping to get the bottom painted so that I can splash her by Monday and finally wet a line this year!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Crabby and Mrs. Steamboat

I will have a few beers to celebrate their Bdays:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.