NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a lot of reports about the bridges on the medowbrook.. I went there sat night, pulled the car over and started to fish on the side.. I caught nothing, but...

My question is will I get towed or a ticket??? or is the only way to fish these areas are by boat??

·
Registered
39 Posts
i was told by police there that you can not fish the bridges if the catch you you will get ticketed and have to appear in front of a judge. also you car is at risk they ticket cars too and if your on the bridge and dont know your car was tagged and they pass again you will get towed. there is a spot on the medowbrooke parkway west bound right before jones beach on your right there is a small overpass with water under it right after the overpass is grass and weeds you CAN park there. dont fish off of the road (Not Legal) climb down the rocks and fish there. good weaks, sea bass, blacks, blues ect. and not tickets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.