NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back on January 13th, my family was touched by tragedy. My cousin Maureen Sheridan and her husband Steve McAllister lost their daughter, Lily Madeline only three days after being blessed with her birth.

Throughout this ordeal, Maureen and Steve have shown srength of character which can only be described as inspirational.

As I'm sure some of you are aware, the March of Dimes has changed the name of their signature event to the March for Babies. Please take a moment to check out the link provided and consider supporting Maureen and Steve, as they march in memory of Lily Madeline. Anything, from donations to well wishes and prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support,

Mark D.
March for Babies, Team Lily and Friends

This post edited by tautog1 11:41 AM 04/16/2008

· Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!

I just wanted to update everyone, and pass along a big "thank you" to all who helped out with this! The following is copied from an e-mail Maureen sent out this morning:

Just wanted to give a brief update. We are now up to $3,770 dollars raised for March of Dimes, with some offline donations yet to be counted and money still coming in online. We also received a letter yesterday letting us know that right now, our team is 12th in fundraising among all of the family teams registered. We don't know how many family teams vs. corporate teams there are, but about 8,000 people total participated in the NYC March for Babies. So we think 12th is pretty amazing. Again, our thanks to everyone that helped us get there one way or another.

Best,
Maureen and Steve

This post edited by MakoMike 12:09 PM 05/13/2008

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.