NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, many of you remember the first group buy we had a couple of years ago. We had I think 35 people and got a good price of $200 plus $20 shipping on your choice of either the Mako or Tuna Magnet. They normally sold back then for $350 which I think is the same price today.

I tried again in July where we had approx. 30 people signed up but the MakoMagnet people were very busy and asked I get back to them in the dead of winter. I did contact them just the other day and was told they will be leaving on vacation shortly and asked I call them the 1st. week in February.

So, if anyone is interested in getting a Mako or Tuna Magnet let me know, I'll add you to the list, and we go from there for the best pricing.

Mako or Tuna Magnet List

1. MakoMatt

This post edited by MakoMatt 06:55 AM 01/18/2008

Attachments

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MM-MakoMagnet/TM-Tunamagnet

1. MakoMatt - MM
2. MakoMike - MM
3. Bruno1 - MM
4. Sportfishingusa - MM
5. Sportfishingusa - TM
6. gcm25 - MM
7. edwiss67 - MM (will take 2 if pricing is at $200)
8. lowlands - MM
9. gusto45 - MM
10. MAKO2424 - MM

·
Registered
16,169 Posts
1 Mako Magnet Please

Ok I'm in but last year we never got it? The company wouldn't deal with us. You think this time we have a shot? Let's get this together earily so were not left out

This post edited by stpaul7 11:44 AM 01/18/2008

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pablo, the reason given to me by the MakoMagnet company why they didn't want to deal with us is because it was the height of the season here, summer, and they were very busy. They asked then that I contact them now, in the winter, when they are slow, and that they would deal with us. I spoke with them just the other day, they were heading on vacation but otherwise ready to deal, and askked that I call back the first week in February.

I'm sure the first question they will ask is,......"how many people you got?"

MM-MakoMagnet/TM-Tunamagnet

1. MakoMatt - MM
2. MakoMike - MM
3. Bruno1 - MM
4. Sportfishingusa - MM
5. Sportfishingusa - TM
6. gcm25 - MM
7. edwiss67 - MM (will take 2 if pricing is at $200)
8. lowlands - MM
9. gusto45 - MM
10. MAKO2424 - MM
11. stpaul7 - MM
12. TUNAFIZZ - MM

This post edited by MakoMatt 12:25 PM 01/18/2008

1 - 20 of 299 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.