NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the bronx and hear that the herring fishing is going good in Magnolia Pier, can anyone tell me where its at so I can head over there and catch me some herring. Any help would be useful. Thanks Angel

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts
Hi

Cross Island Parkway south bound, to Grand Central Parkway east bound (wich becomes northern state), to Meadowbrook Parkway southbound, all the way down to the exit signs for Long Beach/Lido Beach/Point Lookout, make a right onto Lido Blvd, follow it all the way down to Long Beach Road, pas Long Beach Road, and 2 or 3 blocks down on the right side you will see a "starbucks Coffee", make a right onto magnolia and follow to the end.

I hope this in not as confusing to read as it was to wright.

Matt

·
Registered
588 Posts
ha angel this is cat14361 from the battery park, i know that magnolia pier is hitting big also you can try hudson park in new rochelle sence you are already in the bronx. to get to hudson park all you need to do is take 95 north to exit.15 get off make a right on to route 1 north keep straight until you come to north ave. you make right on north ave. then keep stright you will see a sign pelhem rd. make letf 1/2mile down the road make right in the boat basin .that is hudson park...they bite better in the day time there!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all the info Matt and Cat14361. Im going to try to make a trip to hudson park this week maybe on thursday and then head on over to the pier on sat. or sun. Once again thanks for all the info and I hope I see you guys on the water.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.