NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we have a small group of people looking to book a 6-pack fishing charter out of Montauk. We have a great captain and boat that I've used in the past who is excellent and always seems to know where the fish are. His schedule fills up super fast so we are looking to book this soon. The date obviously isn't set but I'd like to see if we can find people who are interested. Whether you've never been fishing or are a seasoned pro Montauk and this trip is for you. We would likely go on a Friday as this captain's weekend schedule typically fills up in April/may. However, weekend dates are possible depending on everyone's interest and availability. We would definitely go in the morning as the fishing is typically better. I have a car and would be leaving from New York city and could possibly take 1-2 people with me. The charter would be equally split in EVERY way! So the cost, time we each get to fish etc would all be even. Regardless of who catches the fish, we all split the fish evenly! We are an easy going fun group and we want everyone to enjoy their day so we are looking for the same. If you will be complaining about the time we leave, that you caught a fish so it should come home with you or you're too cheap to put in money for the 1st mate, then please don't respond. The cost would probably be 125-140$ per person depending on the boat cost and included 20% for the 1st mate.
Please let me know if you're interested, your general availability for the months listed and any other pertinent information. Once we have 6 committed people we will book the trip. YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY IN FULL TO LOCK UP YOUR SPOT! You can either pay to me directly or if you're not comfortable, you can pay directly to the captain. If for whatever reason you need to cancel, there will be NO refunds. However, if you or we can find someone to fill your spot we will reimburse you! So no floundering (yeah kinda sad I know)...you're in or your out!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts