NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Cabo on Feb 18. I was wondering what would be the best type of fishing at that time of year? Are Marlin good to target?
Also does anyone have any recomondations on any good Captains?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Bugnut,
Cabo is a very popular destination and a very popular topic on this forum. If you simply scroll down this page you will find quite a few posts on Cabo and if you go to other pages, you will find even more.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Cabo in June ?

Thinking of going second week in June for a week. Has anyone been there around that time and can you reccomend "relativley" inexpensive charter boats or is their open "party" boats there. Looking to catch Roosters and dorados. I have no idea if that is a good time of the year as well. Any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
617 Posts
For the roosters I would just go with a panga boat assuming it's just you and one other person. Will cost you around $250 for the day and you will be doing the same thing that you would from a larger charter boat for half the price. I heard Gordo Banks pangas are pretty good.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
goodeats wrote:
For the roosters I would just go with a panga boat assuming it's just you and one other person. Will cost you around $250 for the day and you will be doing the same thing that you would from a larger charter boat for half the price. I heard Gordo Banks pangas are pretty good.

Thank You for info - just sent you a PM

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Fishark,
I could talk to you for hours about Cabo. I've been there often and my wife even has a timeshare there. I've never gone in June but we've always had good fishing even in the dead of winter. We can talk further during the Smeltathon.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I AM SORRY BUT..........................................................

Smelter wrote:
Fishark,
I could talk to you for hours about Cabo. I've been there often and my wife even has a timeshare there. I've never gone in June but we've always had good fishing even in the dead of winter. We can talk further during the Smeltathon.

THE SMELTATHON IS A TIME FOR SERIOUS SMELTING !!

I knew it Mr. Martel - YOU just want to get into the judges shack to see what our secret bait is and jigging techniques are.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.