NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't believe its my computor but is anyone else having a hard time login on to this site?Sometimes it takes forever and sometimes I can't get on at all.
thanks Paulie

"Fishing with an Attitude"

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Paulie,

I think it is just due to the heavy holiday usage. I am having trouble getting into other sites as well. Have a good holiday season.

Capt Neil

Custom Fishing Rods by Captain Neil
(631)567-8049

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm running DSL and its still very slow.I'm not having problems on other sites.

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
George,
whats the story?This is getting ridiculous to try to log on.It can't be the traffic,the other sites have traffic too.Please look into it.
thanks, paulie
happy holidays

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Haven't had any problems but I think it's more dependent on your ISP. Lot of net traffic this holiday season than any year past.

Jaiem
ArtsNFlies.com

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
12/21 I emailed George as I couldnt log on at all the whole day either. He kindly replyed stating that there was big problems with the circut that day, but it was fixed. I havent had problems since. I dont think theres more traffic because its very late in the season and less reports are posted & read, also not as much discussion board activity as in say spring/summer.
Paulie, now that you sold all that offshore tackle you can afford to buy a better computer !!
He He He just joshing.....
But maybe you just need a tune-up, have you changed the spark plugs recently??
Good Luck & Merry Xmas! Alan
P.S. I just wanted to add that it does seems slower to me also .

This message was edited by Scalawag on 12-24-01 @ 2:57 PM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.