NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey crazy..we shared some sick night there you and I..remember the 38 incher on your Goldberg crappie rod? (that was some rod)
I think we are getting too old to "walk" that walk
to the plant..great memories though!
be well

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thats my back yard Crazy,i started my "striper sickness" there many years ago,and i've been hooked ever since.
I fish the south shore/montauk mainly,but since i took up saltwater fly fishing,i've really gotten back into some of the north shores quieter beaches again.
With the insane surf action still going on in the south,i dont think i'll be there untill the end of december/january.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Max wrote:
hey crazy..we shared some sick night there you and I..remember the 38 incher on your Goldberg crappie rod? (that was some rod)
I think we are getting too old to "walk" that walk
to the plant..great memories though!

Oh gosh... How could I forget? That was quite a fight on that ultralight outfit.... And boy, did it take forever to revive her. :)

BTW: Please don't tell me this "old age" story pal. If there are fish biting... you know very well that there is nothing that can keep us from fishing! ;)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rick G wrote:
"...With the insane surf action still going on in the south,i dont think i'll be there untill the end of december/january."

I know exactly what you mean! Take advantage while this bite is hot because this might be a very tough winter. ;)

Hear the drag run and reel'em up! :)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.