NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know anything about lionel trains.Had 1 passed down to me,i think its from late 60s,early 70s.027 tracks,main controler,scenery,cars,etc.Anyone know what this might be worth or were i can find out about how to sell it.Trains dont interest me and theyre in original lionel boxes.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
The 1970s were not the best years for Lionel trains. The company was bought by General Mills in 1969 and the quality was not as good as in years before.

If you have the time look up what you have and see what it's going for on Ebay. Or list them here maybe someone will know what they are worth or make you a fair offer.

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
I had a pretty large Lionel Train set my dad gave me when I was about 8 years old.

Played with it for hours on end, then it just got boxed up and put in the basement as I got older.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
When I was about 20 I gave them to my younger cousin.............

He kept them until around 1999 and sold them for quite a bit of money......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Man was I pissed I didn't keep them............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.