NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some of the good internet sites everyone uses to buy gear ?
The ones I know of that are reliable are:
srmo.com
stripersonline.com
sierratradingpost.com (great for waders but limited sizes thats why they are sooo cheap)
Thanks
spacegh8st

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
I know a really good flyfishing site. Also lots of materials for making your own teasers and jigs too.

;)

Jaiem
ArtsNFlies.com

·
Registered
831 Posts
Unless things have changed in the last week or so---The Surfcaster doesn't offer on-line ordering.

I like StripersOnline, but I'm biased ;)

Some other sites I've ordered from and have been very happy with both the product and the service are:

www.hatterasoutfitters.com
www.capecodtackle.com
http://veals-mail-order.co.uk
www.campbellsprotackle.com

At Veals and Campbells, you can take advantage of the favorable exchange rates between the US dollar and the pound/Austrailian dollar.

Never had a bad experience either, ordering from the two biggies, Cabelas and Bass pro.

·
Registered
831 Posts
matty---I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of gear from The Surfcaster over the years. The fast shipping (next day delivery 95% of the time) is a major plus.

I just wish you could actually order on-line. Ordering by phone is a pleasant experience if you happen to have Barbara take the call. If you happen to reach Bill.....;)

There's also a $20 minimum on phone orders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.