NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I subscribe to many topics (too many actually) so I don't have to keep re-reading them looking for new posts. Sometimes I'll click on the link send in the e-mail to go to the topic and I think it would be EXTREMELY helpful if that link could bring you to the last page of the thread, instead of back to the first. It always means I have to go to the last page from the first, and when I use my blackberry, it would save me some time.

Possible?

Thanks!

Scott

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
I think that has been asked before. Along with the question of getting only ONE email notification of a new post in a thread. The way it is now you get a emial everytime someone posts, which amounts to hundreds of emails.
Should be one email notification per thread and that link should bring you back to your last post in that thread.

·
Administrator
112,311 Posts
Good idea scott..

a nother site that im on sends you an email and the link brings you to the newest post not just a page.

This post edited by canyonfvr 10:40 AM 01/06/2008

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.