NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Capt.Neil,
thanks capt. ,I just uncovered my boat yesterday and started waxing.I'm going to try to make it Saturday for a little while anyway.
paulie

"Fishing with an Attitude"

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Hi Capt. Neil.

We'll be there Saturday too. Not sure which room, we're taking 3 tables this time.

See you there!

Jaiem
ArtsNFlies.com

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Hi al

Thanks to all who stopped by the booth to say "hello".

It was my pleasure to meet everyone.

5 lb 8 oz flounder caught on Shinne**** Star today.

Weighed in at

Capt Neil Altenkirks.

Have Fun Fishing. Capt Neil
Custom Fishing Rods by Captain Neil

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
The show was great!

Very large turn out and lots of good deals.

Great to see everyone who came by our tables!

Good fishing to all!

Jaiem
ArtsNFlies.com

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Lindenhurst flea market was great, as usual. Lots of good deals on lures,tackle...etc.
Also good to see and chat with all my fishing buddies.
Hope to see you all on the beach.
Tight lines....

By the way,..doughboy, sorry you and tim couldn't stay too long. I turned around after getting a great deal on that surf rod and you guys were in the wind. I know you had to pick up tim's new truck but spygull could have stayed untill breakfast.

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
Incognito,

You seemed a little preoccupied with the rod (I can't blame you), so we figured we'd let you be. We found some good deals too. Wound up spending another $50 when I said I wasn't going to spend any. I saw a fella there selling those Stan Gibs bottle plugs for $15. Dad, bought all of the knife guy's stainless clips and swivels. A very good show. We all went home and worked on the boat. I just waxed it today, and it is just about ready to go. How did Bob make out on the VS fund raising.

·
Registered
46 Posts
doughboy, Yeah, I was just checking out that rod
thoroughly, looking for any signs of wear, but the rod was brand new and I got it for less than half price!

Bob didn't make out too well with the VS fund cause he said that all you fisherman are too cheap to part with a dollar. He doesn't understand how anybody wouldn't jump at the chance to get a 3oz. Beachmaster darter for $25.00....Yeah..right!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
The flea market was great! Very well run and attended. I found many things that I could use and at great prices. The best idea was having the table that sold jewelry by the door so that on the way out you could buy something for your "significant other" to help you get everything else you bought into the house unnoticed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.