NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past I have at times used those little light sticks / glow tubes attached to my rig just above the leader when night fishing for blue fish. Has anyone used them other than at night and for other than blue fish? Such as for fluke or weakies? Any success?
Thanks,

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
BobEver wrote:
In the past I have at times used those little light sticks / glow tubes attached to my rig just above the leader when night fishing for blue fish. Has anyone used them other than at night and for other than blue fish? Such as for fluke or weakies? Any success?

Hello BobEver,
I was going to tell you about my chopper blue trips down in Sheepshead Bay… but I guess you already know about that! Anyway… I don't use nightsticks for fluke or weakies… but I know the "glow in the dark" lures works on those critters during the cloudy / Murky / dirty waters. ;)

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Maestro wrote:
...swordfish in the hudson canyon on the foot fixer

Hi Maestro. That's a great name! :)

I am sure you are aware with the today's Swordfish fishery. Just curious... How many swordfish did you hook the past few years?

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.