NorEast Fishing Forum banner

LIBBA is celebrating its 50th Jamboree this Saturday at Heckscher State Park

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  CHEVY1 
#1 ·
LIBBA is celebrating its 50th Jamboree this year, and it has has been set for Saturday, August 2nd at Heckscher State Park in Oakdale. A covered pavilion, park restroom facilities, and a nice sand beach are easily accessible from the designated Jamboree area. I hope to see all of the LIBBA membership attend this special Jamboree for our 50th year. Come out and support LIBBA, the organization that many of you helped to build over all the years. All members attending are asked to bring cans of food for the local Long Island food banks. Also, please bring sand chairs, umbrellas, canopies, and fishing rods for the kids. A snapper derby will be held for the children. The jamboree will start at 9:00 am with the Pledge of Allegiance followed by our President?s and distinguished Guest?s opening remarks. Kid?s games and other activities will be from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm, lunch is set for 12:30pm to 2:00pm, and at 2:30pm the raffles begin. Don?t forget to get those raffle tickets early in the day. Hope to see you there!
MSA #245

#8 ·
Sooooooo, as it turns out I am REALLY sorry to say that I may be missing the Jamboree. Been searching for quite some time for a top line center console and have found one. :):):):)

The bad news is I can't demo till Saturday :(:(:( and I really don't want to miss this chance.

We'll see what happens........... aaaaaahhhhhh

#18 ·
I tried to make it

And I tried to post early today but it never went through

I was stuck at home

I was going to go in my F-I-L truck, but he sold it and had to clean it out today, my wife took her truck (kids practice) and my jeep is in the body shop.
Looks like I really missed a great day:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.