NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
7,348 Posts
Badt no i am not charlie my name is Ryan nice to meet you paulie, Tuna i actually saw the boat a few time up close, my friend use to keep his boat there for a few seasons and now keeps it over at capt bills, we actually walked over a few times when i was there to admire it he even agree's with me that its the nicest downeastern we've seen, this coming from a guy who doesnt like them he's an express fisherman type of guy lol

(This post edited by STRIKERTHREE on 01/16/2005)

· Registered
7,348 Posts
Actually i will admit it is a dry boat for an express it only 27ft but we came back in i'd say 6-8 seas last year and it rode great, not as great as a downeastern hull but i was surprised no pounding, Tuna do you have gas or diesels in there i would think diesel by looking at it

(This post edited by STRIKERTHREE on 01/17/2005)

· Registered
7,348 Posts
yeah my buddy looked at them but were a little out of his price range, i'm working my way up to that big a boat i'm going from an 18ft stamas to a 24ft sea ray weekender it looks like it rides nice in rough water the guy i bought from said it handled rough water good so we shall see

· Registered
7,348 Posts
yeah the boat only has a 70gal tank but its enough for where i want to go, NA, san diego, cholera, maybe the linda been doing the first 3 with my 18ft but gets a little scary out that far in a boat that size

1 - 13 of 13 Posts