NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
13,099 Posts
MyHarley, look at the top left corner of the Noreast screen where you log in, right under there you will see "Your Private Message Center" If it has an orange tone to it that means you have a private message, a PM, just click on it.

MakoMatt

· Registered
13,099 Posts
MikeHunt, LOL, you're right, top right. The "Your Private Message Center" is on the top right of the screeen, facing it of course, it would only be on the top left if you were facing it from inside the computer??? Who's on 1st.??

MakoMatt

· Registered
13,099 Posts
As Paulie mentioned there are some troublemakers among us, and if they act up here in the Offshore their posts will be deleted, and they will be banned.

As far as the 31' JC goes, I couldn't begin to count the number of times I have fished with Captain Larry aboard his boat, and have seen it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly. It is a great boat, and if I were in the market for a 31' Downeast, the JC would make my short list for sure.

MakoMatt

· Registered
13,099 Posts
rnrbob, nice boat. On the 2nd. photo you posted, it appears the 3 rods across the transom are being trolled from a laying down position??? Is that correct?? What's going on there?? What holds them, and why are you doing that if you are?? It appears to be a different way, from the way I do it anyway, to troll the flat lines???

MakoMatt

(This post edited by MakoMatt on 06/07/2005)

· Registered
13,099 Posts
rnrbob, thank you for your concern, and understanding about spamming your product/products here at Noreast.com. This is something that is usually not permitted in the discussions rooms as Noreast.com is a business, and revenues are generated by our advertisers. We do from time to time get different people/businesses on here attempting to peddle their products, and part of my job as a moderator is keep that under control, and usually the most effective way to do that is to delete the posts, warn the poster, etc., of the policy here.

You however appear to be a gentleman who did not come on board Noreast to do that, LOL, unless you set me/us up with those pictures. As I mentioned, I have never seen rods being trolled like that before.

I think I'm going to treat this a little differently however for a couple of reasons. One, just like in a trial where the prosecution is not permitted sometimes to introduce certain evidence/testimony, however, if the defense brings it up it becomes open game. Second, your product seems to be very radical from the "norm" shall we say so our members here may be very interested in hearing more about this. So, with that said, I am going to allow this one time "spam" so please, tell us more about this.

At the same time I would also encourage you to contact Noreast.com's advertising people. (which you can find on the Home Page) There is a lot of traffic here at Noreast and I can tell your firsthand that the many of the people in the Offshore Section are serious hard-core fishermen always looking for something to give them an edge.

MakoMatt

· Registered
13,099 Posts
Chris, who knows, maybe he invented the better mousetrap?? I don't see any advantages, but, that's coming from an "old timer" who will take some convincing. I'm interested to hear what he has to say. They are "odd" looking.

MakoMatt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts