·
Registered
35,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do any of you guys do leaf removal in Suffolk county

·
Registered
12,273 Posts
Wader, PM Fish220sr. He can send his boyz right on over. Make sure you have plenty of Dos Equis or Coronas iced down. Throw in a few tacos and burritos too and I'm sure they'll do a bang up job.

·
Registered
35,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone know

how I get a hold of Fish220 since this site has not yet deemed it worthy to put up some sort of member listing so I can PM without having to search all over the board in an attempt to luck out & find a post by him somewhere.

Scewed up my back & can't pick up 'em up myself. Everyone I call seems too independent to be bothered.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
wader wrote:
how I get a hold of Fish220 since this site has not yet deemed it worthy to put up some sort of member listing so I can PM without having to search all over the board in an attempt to luck out & find a post by him somewhere.
I can PM you his number. I'm sure he won't mind considering it's buisness related.

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
wader wrote:

Scewed up my back & can't pick up 'em up myself. Everyone I call seems too independent to be bothered.

All you need to do to PM anyone is go to the PM page, click "send pm" and type the members name in the to box...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
FredyFluke wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
buy a rake for $10 do it your self

f-dat..
i had enough of the leaves this year...
been cleaning them up since Sept..

i would just leave them 9 months their gonna come right back anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.