NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all ; my new 17' C.C. Seafox just arrived. Can anyone suggest boat ramp access to the Long Island Sound from Westchester ? Right now the only one I know of is at Glenn Island .Thanks in advance . Bob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alleged Boat Ramps...

Jeez. You ask alot of questions for a guy who doesn't even have a boat.................................................................................................................................................Yet ! I'll believe it when I see it ! P.S. You could always drive to the middle of the City Island Bridge And just kind of push it off. Oh and by the way quit foolin around with those lobsters . DAD !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reply to netnomad

Hey Ed , you are just as nasty on the net than you are in person !First - some of us have a vessel waiting to be delivered , while others have their's sitting in the surf off the north shore!You should leave the Smirnoff Ice at home while boating. Second , people out here take the time to get the proper permits and abide by catch and size limits in hope of recovering some of our fisheries. Others are still putting the first thing that jumps on the hook in the bucket!Keep your spam and nonsense to yourself ! Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.