NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately, every time i log on to the posted reports, i get the "the program has performed an illegal operation" message, and i get booted off line. Is anybody else experiencing this? Is there something I can do to avoid the problem? thanks

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Some visitors using IE 5.5 have been experiencing that error on both the posted reports and the discussion pages. We?re currently looking into it and we hope to get it corrected next week.

It would be helpful if you could please post your browser and version #

Thanks for visiting the site.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Getting Booted

I have been having these problems too. I am getting booted off in both the posted reports and the discussion board. Matter of fact, I got booted twice before I could actually post this message. I am using:

IE 5.5.4522.1800IC
Update version SP1

Good luck and hope you can fix this.

Soundfisher

·
Registered
404 Posts
MSN IE VERSION 6.0

noreast,

it used to only happen in posted reports (everytime for the past month or so), but never in the old discussion boards.

now it happens all the time in the new boards. i don't even try the reports anymore, never get that far.

good luck, i gotta go before i get booted again.

set,
opinari

·
Registered
404 Posts
not getting booted

noreast,

i've been bouncing around the discussion boards and the posted reports for the past 45 minutes, and i did not get booted once. thank you very much.

set,

opinari

ps. i was even able to post without getting booted. now if you can please get rid of these
things that invade when editing.

·
Registered
93 Posts
SP2 Download

Well, I downloaded the SP2 version of IE 5.5. You may already fixed the problem before I did the download, but I have been on and off this site for a total of and hour and fifteen minutes and have not been booted.

For the love of God, it appears to have been fixed.

Soundfisher

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.