NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just a heads up..within the next two to three weeks there is fabulous striper fishing out east along hither hills to the lighthouse.. take your yak just beyond the breakers an troll a 7" redfin along the shore...well i think ive said enough..trust me on this one, cows galore, oh yea it doesnt have to be at night time either..get out there around 7 am and troll till 10..good luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the "hills"

that other yaker wouldnt have been a firefighter would it have??.. well thats who taught me the "hills" method.. anyway its the reel deal on that one man... seriously if you can make a trip out there you wont be disapointed, i know that mid may is the time for that at that particular area.. GO FOR IT!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey jon, id love to but in the process of moving to westchester, i dont htink my wife will let me slip away for a few weeks here...dern it.. but thats why i wanted to pass it on.. someone go get em!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.