NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Do you guys know of any kayak fishing clubs or groups around? Just my new kayak (Tribal) and would love to go out fishing with someone that has some experience fishing from a kayak.

I fish around Moriches, Shinne**** etc. but can take my kayak anywhere in the island.

Any feed back will be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
895 Posts
THE MAGILLA GORILLA KAYAK FISHING CLUB IS BORN!

THIS CLUB SPECIALIZES IN KAYAK FISHING WHILE EATING WHITE CASTLES......LOL IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE ALL HAD MARINE RADIOS OR FRS RADIOS SO WE CAN BE IN CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER. SORT OF A "YAKKERS CHANNEL" WE'RE ALWAYS MEETING UP SOMEWHERE SO IF U SEE A POST ABOUT A MEETING SITE, FEEL FREE TO JOIN! ILL POST WHERE ILL BE FISHING BEFORE I GO, AND MAYBE OTHERS WILL DO THE SAME. I ALWAYS WELCOME COMPANY

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey Albie, there are plenty of little circles of guys who fish together and you will find your circle and maybe this board can help, that is one of purposes of it. In june myself and and and another guy from the site are going to have a kayak fishing day with demos and instruction for those who need it. Noreast will be involved and it should a great time, we are thinking of having it in the nissequoge river area.

kayakfishingstuff.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.