NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thank Mako Mike and the rest of the mod team for their service to this site.

I PM'ed Mike earlier today regarding DEC regs in RI waters & CT waters in terms of party boat & charter regs. He got right back to me with the info that was pertinent.

In the past I have also PM'ed him regarding specific fishing related interests. He was always forthcoming with info.

Im sure other Mods do provide a similiar help and advice as well... whether it be in the form of fishin realted posts, contributions, replies to threads or PM's.

So I guess I just want to publicly say thanks to Mike and the rest of the Noreast Mod Team.....So.... Thanks guys/gals

don

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
..................We just kind of keep things flowing along.

LOL...............and we all try to sneak a little somethin in when your lookin the other way..............
............don't usually work too good though:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
;)

J/K.............Mike and the rest of the mods have a tough job keeping this site running smooth...........
All the mods have slightly different ideas of what is acceptable here and each put their own touches on the TOS, but thats why this site is so great

Each mod kinda knows the personalities of the members that frequent their boards and run it accordingly.....................sorta like your high school principles.................
.................geeeeesh, I hope they don't come up with a detention center..............LOL
;);););)

·
Registered
17,235 Posts
the toughness of the moderators' jobs ebbs & flows like the tides on this site. thanks to the TOS, bannings ('zotting') are more straightforward. to a large extent, those who were banned deserved it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.