gverb1219 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
Got mine yesterday Toggy cant wait to start reading it

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............I didn't get mine yet:rolleyes:

you need to be a Noreaster

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Still haven't gotten mine yet..............

WTF gives:confused:................:mad:

Do they go out at different times according to when you joined njoreast.com:confused:

Where the heck is my journal
;)

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
Still haven't gotten mine yet..............

WTF gives:confused:................:mad:

Do they go out at different times according to when you joined njoreast.com:confused:

Where the heck is my journal
;)

you havent been a noreaster since you first posted in this thread :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Lattitudechange wrote:
Lattitudechange wrote:
How do you know if your on autopay? If I'm not, do they send a reminder that your subscription is due?
????:confused::)

Oh rest assured they will send you reminder after reminder after reminder afer reminder...... until you can no longer stand it and use the block sender function on your email.

Since my traffic (and yours) allows Noreast to charge it's advertisers for ad placement, and since the ads have proliferated, not to mention the new sponsers who wouldn't pay a penny if we didn't come around, I feel I'm making my contribution just by being here.

IMO an additional charge is not warrented.

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
obtuseangler wrote:
Since my traffic (and yours) allows Noreast to charge it's advertisers for ad placement, and since the ads have proliferated, not to mention the new sponsers who wouldn't pay a penny if we didn't come around, I feel I'm making my contribution just by being here.

You do get extra content for your fee. Of course you may not want that extra content, which is certainly your perogative. But the extra charge is basically the cost of the extra content.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
obtuseangler wrote:

You do get extra content for your fee. Of course you may not want that extra content, which is certainly your perogative. But the extra charge is basically the cost of the extra content.

Mike,

Isn't all or most of that content available in the printed version of Noreast Magazine for free?

I was a member for a year, never used the blogs and maybe looked at one or two articles, so for me there is little or no added value to being a fee payer.

JMO

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.