NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets say moneys not an issue what whatsoever. You can buy whatever you want. What gear do you get.Boat Rods/Reels line terminal tackle. Whatever you want

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Just for fun?
hhmm I guess id go with a nice Rybovich or Merrit which ever one has better cup holders at the helm
With the best electronics i can dig up. I guess Northstar and furuno. I dont really need any gear. maybe order a set of matching rods instead of having pairs of matched rodsthat match nothing else lol and a couple more 50s for back ups. Oh and a nice release marine chair. Oh and many kick arse fishing seasons to come. Yeah thats about it I guess.

Oh and anyone who used the words fishing machine describing a boat with white carpet and white or pink leather couches would instantly get a wedgie and their belt would tighten 4 notches minimum. Infact just that ... thats enough for me I have too much other crap as it is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.