NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow i didnt know there was internet access in the supreme court jury room...been here all day...i gotta get either chosen for a jury or sent home before i go nuts from boredom

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
If they don't call you today do you have to come back tomorrow? I'm on standby Feb 10. I have never been there more then one day without being placed or dismissed.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
FredyFluke wrote:
women I work with just got called.
must be a lot of trials comming up.

maybe you can get on the O.J. jury.:confused:

He's dead if I do.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I got called 2 Fridays ago. The combination a a big turnout (Who knew 105 out of 200 people called was a big turnout?) and a few dismissed cases led to me being excused at 12:15 without ever talking to anyone. I read the paper for a few hours, got a half-day to spend with the Wife & Kid tacked onto a 3 day weekend, and I'm good for 6 years. Not too shabby.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am free,,,i dont really mind jury duty or i used to not mind when they let you go early..but i was kept honstage till 4,30 pm amd sat on my azz all day for no reason...but i can honestly say... i am looking forward to going to work tomorrow

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
I hope I get a case. It's something different to do. However most get resolved before they go to trial. I'v only had one that went all the way.

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
I hope I get a case. It's something different to do. However most get resolved before they go to trial. I'v only had one that went all the way.

crabby i got some yard that has to be done if you want something different to do

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
............................... I'v only had one that went all the way.

..........you should have stopped pulling their pony tails and been nicer to them and maybe you would have had a little more action......
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
;););)

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:

crabby i got some yard that has to be done if you want something different to do

You haven't seen my yard.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
gverb1219 wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:

..........you should have stopped pulling their pony tails and been nicer to them and maybe you would have had a little more action......
;););)

I used to get action 3 time a week and drunk one a week. Now I get drunk 3 time a week and have no action at all.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
gverb1219 wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:

;););)

I used to get action 3 time a week and drunk one a week. Now I get drunk 3 time a week and have no action at all.

I left out the part I got married

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
crabman1130 wrote:

You haven't seen my yard.

yes but my yard would be different for you

·
Registered
18,277 Posts
zMy wife spent the day at jury duty yesterday. I had to take time off and take the kids to school and pick em up. She was one of the last few to be let go. She was worried that she might get chosen for a 2 day trial. I'm glad she didn't get picked. I hate taking the kids to school.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
bluto1899 wrote:
I got called 2 Fridays ago. The combination a a big turnout (Who knew 105 out of 200 people called was a big turnout?) and a few dismissed cases led to me being excused at 12:15 without ever talking to anyone. I read the paper for a few hours, got a half-day to spend with the Wife & Kid tacked onto a 3 day weekend, and I'm good for 6 years. Not too shabby.

You Suck!!!!

Last time I went I was called on teh last case and was teh last person to go in the Jury room only to say, I knew the person - Talk about a waste

Paid to do nothing

·
Administrator
112,310 Posts
crabman1130 wrote:
This time I didn't even make it to the court house. They never got to my number.

I'll have to wait 6 years.

now you have something to look foward too

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.