NorEast Fishing Forum banner

Jones area; Spring :vs: Fall

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Mike P 
#1 ·
Crazy,

I ask'd this question on another site as well, I figured it's your backyard, I might as well ask you as well..

This fall was a good one in the Jones area for me, I didn't get there too many times but when I did I faired pretty well.. I've never fished out there in the Spring and I'm curious if it's just as good of a run as the Fall in that area..

Thanks,

ErikT

#4 ·
ErikT wrote:
...This fall was a good one in the Jones area for me, I didn't get there too many times but when I did I faired pretty well.. I've never fished out there in the Spring and I'm curious if it's just as good of a run as the Fall in that area..

Hi ErikT,
To answer your question... the area can be as good if not better!

Mike P is right! The area you fished (including Re-Bar) is very good during the months of May and June! Also, there are plenty of exploratory plugging grounds with excellent fishing too.

"Crazy" Alberto
nonstopfisher@aol.com

#7 ·
I haven't driven down that way yet---but late last fall, looked like another dredging project was going to get under way---which usually means beach replenishment at the G place ;) Every spring is a new ballgame, structure wise. Even when they don't add a few new yards to that beach.

Hey Al---did you see those aerials of Shinney on the other site ;) You know the place I was talking about, eh?

This message was edited by Mike P on 1-18-02 @ 9:31 PM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.