NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else go and see that Dolphin PWC while they were there that looked like it was some serious fun. Its able to go 50' underwater and jump 10' out of the water I wonder once they put it into production how much it will cost

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Dolphin

That was the best part of the show

on the whole the Javits show has gone down
down
down
down

over the years This year may have been my last

It was just such a boring drag
none of the electronics or tackle MFgs even bothered to ahow up
next year i may go up to the work boat show

As for the NYBOAT Show

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
clementine wrote:
TonySMJC wrote:
next year i may go up to the work boat show
What, when, and Where is the work boat show? Thanks in advance.

2007 Work Boat Show

Officials with the International WorkBoat Show said Thursday that next year's event will be held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center on Dec. 3-5, 2008.

The show, one of the industry's largest gatherings, has been held in New Orleans for 28 years. But the 2005 event was canceled because the Convention Center was closed following Hurricane Katrina. And WorkBoat magazine, which organizes the event, did consider moving the event out of New Orleans after the storm.

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
STRIKERTHREE wrote:
Anyone else go and see that Dolphin PWC while they were there that looked like it was some serious fun. Its able to go 50' underwater and jump 10' out of the water I wonder once they put it into production how much it will cost

Was it the "Innespace Dolphin":confused::confused::confused:...don't know which one your talking about, but if it was this one, it'd be hard pressed to get more than a couple feet underwater.:rolleyes: It does look like fub though.
This one has been around since 2004 - 2005.:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.